Looking to resell?
We know reselling can be time consuming and frustrating, having to take high-quality pictures, list your product for sale and ship it to the customer.
We can take the weight off by having your product shipped to our UK address, authenticated by a specialist, listed on our website at market value using high quality images and descriptions and packaged and shipped to your customer once sold.
- Items listed must be in brand new condition, with original packaging.
- Must be cleared through authentication with a specialist team.
- Must accept market value for the item, prices can be discussed.
- We sell your item, package and ship it for 20% of the sale price, the other 80% will be sent you within 7 days of sale.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp us 07776 818851 to discuss what item you would like to sell through us.WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ITEMS FOR RESELL, ALL ITEMS THAT ARE REFUSED WOULD BE RETURNED FREE OF CHARGE WITH NEXT DAY DELIVERY